If you contributed money or even passed the link along - THANK YOU! I am pretty excited that we, friends separated by distance but connected via computer, could make this happen. There is even a picture of the kids using the supplies!
This is the email I recieved from the teacher:
Thank you very much for funding my proposal for our school's new garden! I am very excited to use these resources to create a pathway around the garden. So far, we are plotting out the garden in three circles: one will be a butterfly garden circle, another will be a pizza garden circle, and the third will be a native plants circle. You can imagine how colorful, sparkling mosaic stepping stones will turn our new living space into a magical area for the kids. This project is going to be a lot of fun for the students and it will be a nice way to teach about community beautification and respect for the environment. Again, thank you for your support! Sincerely, Lola BloomThanks to all who participated!!!
1 comment:
Yeah! You are awesome.
Post a Comment