Feb 28, 2008

Whoa!

In a move that the NY Times is calling "shocking" and "revolutionary,"* the practically unthinkable has happened: I have been offered and have accepted a new job!!

After 7+ years at my current job, which I LOVE and am pained and saddened to leave, I will be taking off at the beginning April for new adventures with a different corporation.

In my continuing effort to avoid talking about things work-related on my blog, look forward to my monthly email update for more info!

*The NY Times does not actually care about anything thing I do.

4 comments:

Tammy and Alvin said...

Double Whoa! Don't leave us hanging like that. Give us some details. What's the job? Where is the job? When is the party to celebrate the good news?

Maursupial said...

Yeah! I know you've been done at your current job for awhile. Change is good!!

Anonymous said...

Congrats!!!! I am so excited for you!!!!

Melissa said...

EMAIL, EMAIL, EMAIL!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations!!!! How exciting!