Yes, he did drop out. But I still voted for him! As for WHY I could still do that: Once someone is on the ballot when absentee ballots are sent out and mailed, then they have to remain on the ballot. So Mitt, Fred and Rudy were all still on the ticket.
7 comments:
HOLY COW, it took you that long to vote. I guess it is good to see that people care.
yeah, it took forever. But it was worth it. I voted for Romney and am glad I did!
Glad to see other's that voted for Romney, too. Not that there was anyone else to vote for. I'm at a loss as what to do in November. Any idea's?
I'm so proud of you. I wish I had the desire this year. Too many kids not enough time. Thanks for being awesome like that.
didn't romney drop out before you voted?
But dang, that is along time and yes, it is priceless! :)
Yes, he did drop out. But I still voted for him! As for WHY I could still do that: Once someone is on the ballot when absentee ballots are sent out and mailed, then they have to remain on the ballot. So Mitt, Fred and Rudy were all still on the ticket.
So it was more of a protest vote? Just wondering about your thought process (AS USUAL!! ;)). xoxo
Post a Comment