New York Giants 17 - New England Patriots 14
Note to Self: Karma 's gonna get'cha. Cheaters never prosper. Payback's a @&!%#.
Whatever you wanna call it...all I know is that you've never seen a happier Non-Giants fan. Well, that's not true. I would have been happier if I put my tax return on the Giants.
3 comments:
YA-HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Winners never cheat and cheaters never win.
aahhhhahahahhahahahaha! Yep, I'm not a Giants fan either, but it was a gooooood night. :)
I thought of you last night and cheered for the Giants like I have never cheered for a team I couldn't care less about.
Amen, Carren. Watched highlights of the Superbowl again today. Just think, I vowed to not watch the game cuz I didn't want to see the Patriots win it--so glad I changed my mind and witnessed it myself. Remember when Manning got out of that sack and Tyree caught the football on his helmet? I knew at that moment divinity was on the Giants' side. Glad to have joined you on this anti-Patriots celebration.
Post a Comment