I have been thinking a lot lately (I mean, more than usual) about some things and as I was tossing questions around in my head and mindlessly watching some TV, I saw this commercial. And after the first 40 seconds of the commercial, I was fully inspired and the questions tossing around in my head became final decisions. Just like that. 40 seconds of TV.
So now I am looking to GMC commericals and Jack Black films for answers to all of life's questions.
Hey good job on that one. That was an awesome commercial. So glad that people from GMC can be so deep to help us figure things out. Thanks for sharing it.
2 comments:
Hey good job on that one. That was an awesome commercial. So glad that people from GMC can be so deep to help us figure things out. Thanks for sharing it.
Hey, I once made a life changing decision because of a James Taylor song, so who am I to judge?
Post a Comment