See, this is a whole area I never considered when planning my future. . . I bet seatholders don't wake up in a panic at 3am worrying about what seat they'll be holding the next day. Hmmmm I need to look into this one.
I had the same thought, Maurs!!! I realized there were sooo many jobs and career opportunities I was completely unaware of when I decided to go to law school. I call a "do over!"
And no, I doubt they wake up in a panic at 3am because they're already outside, holding some dumb lawyer's place in the Supreme Court line.
3 comments:
When you have that thought, you're right! You do work in a very weird place! What an interesting business.
See, this is a whole area I never considered when planning my future. . . I bet seatholders don't wake up in a panic at 3am worrying about what seat they'll be holding the next day. Hmmmm I need to look into this one.
I had the same thought, Maurs!!! I realized there were sooo many jobs and career opportunities I was completely unaware of when I decided to go to law school. I call a "do over!"
And no, I doubt they wake up in a panic at 3am because they're already outside, holding some dumb lawyer's place in the Supreme Court line.
Post a Comment