Feb 24, 2008

Cha-cha-cha-changes!

Since music is such a vital part of my day-to-day life, I am a little ashamed of myself for not posting a music player on here before this lazy, lazy weekend doing nothing. Right now, it's set to automatically start when you load the blog. But if you hate that and want to choose whether or not to listen to the music, just leave a comment and I'll see what you guys think. This is not ENTIRELY an authoritarian blog. I do allow my subjects SOME freedoms ;)

In the meantime, it can obviously be found at the top of the right-hand column if you need to immediately mute it, which I honestly can't imagine happening. Not even if you are at work. :)

2 comments:

Melissa said...

For those of us who check your blog while at work (only on breaks!), blaring music could be our undoing, but it's easy to mute so I'm all for it. Plus I like seeing/hearing what you're into at the moment.

Maursupial said...

I love it! But I need to have my computer on mute when I'm ignoring my students and reading your blog.