Jan 6, 2008

Sunday Confession 3

Rachel Ray is REALLY annoying. But not as much as Bob Costas.
My friend, 'Hoss' as he is known on the blog, showed me this really great quote:

Rachel Ray is here to stay and will bury us all in a grave costing less than $40, with a ceremony finished in under 30 minutes. It's Rachel Ray's world; we just eat in it.

So my Sunday Confession? My worst dreams include R.R. repeating over and over again: "E.V.O.O."

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the shout out.

Mycket said...

I'll shout at you as much as you want, my friend. That's how much I love you.

Unprofessional Chef said...

I think it is hilarious that Rachel Ray invents an acronym that no one else is aware of or uses, so she has to qualify it every time she says it. It's never, "Drizzle on some E.V.O.O" She always says, "Drizzle on some E.V.O.O., extra-virgin olive oil." Crazy.

Melissa said...

She drives me crazy. And the last time I went to the grocery store, I saw that RR is now pushing her own brand of olive oil called--you guessed it--"E.V.O.O." That's harder to say than extra-virgin olive oil.