Jan 29, 2008

My blog doesn't hate you; Firefox does.

So it turns out that if you are using Firefox to view my blog and would like to comment, click on links or view videos; Firefox hates you and won't let you do that. However, if you would like to experience the blog to the fullest, Internet Explorer seems to be just fine. Macs seem to be unaffected. (I don't want to hear it from you Mac groupies.)

Janna has insisted that I give her credit for being smart enough to test my theory first and I feel compelled to do that, lest she tell our mother I hit her or something. A fear that is apparently universal.

3 comments:

Melissa said...

Actually, I can comment from my work computer, but not from home. My home computer is a mac and I hate it. Mac people are wrong.

Mycket said...

Amen, Mel. Amen. It's borderline Scientology-cult-like.

Anonymous said...

I sincerely appreciate the recognition.