If you have ever been to my apartment, you've walked down the hallway and, shockingly, were this <-> close to the psychotic animal abuser that lurks behind this door.
I have no idea why, but the very enthusiastic holiday reveler of foreign birth (I am only assuming here, so lecture me for judging or whatever) in Apartment 1204 seems to think that all celebrations, major and minor, involve hanging a small stuffed animal from a noose on the door knocker.
A Noose. Stuffed Animals. Every Holiday. I'm not kidding. In a way, you can't help but appreciate their excitement in festivities and look forward to the next month's surprise ritual sacrifice. I'll post new pictures as they appear. Get Excited, People!
2 comments:
Well, you do live in Virginia. Maybe, they don't realize that in Northern Virginia you're not suppose to hang things with a noose. You need to leave them a note that says they need to move down to Richmond or further South. I have lots of relative's they could hang things with. LOL
So any strangled hearts or valentines? This could be a gruesome holiday.
Post a Comment