Jan 28, 2008

My blog doesn't hate you, I promise.

Several of you have told me that you are unable to comment on my blog. This makes me super sad for two reasons:
  1. I love hearing from ALL of you
  2. I especially like to know how popular I am.

I am working on two possible solutions. But let's start with the info gathering:

If you cannot comment on the blog, can you please email and tell me what happens (if anything) when you try to click on the comment link? Also, please let me know if you use Firefox or Internet Explorer. Thanks. My blog and I are here for your enjoyment and work hard to keep the good times rolling.

3 comments:

Julie said...

so apparently its firefox thats blocking me! So now i am free to comment! this makes me happy!

Anonymous said...

I love your blog and I hope your blog loves me!!!!!!!

Mycket said...

Yes! I was thinking Firefox was the culprit! AWESOME!