I have been way too stressed and scattered this week to have any sort of serious (or even jokingly serious) introspective tidbit to share with you all. So how about YOU post YOUR confessions! It's Easter. What better time to purge your souls? Except maybe Yom Kippur. We'll have to do this again then.
The rules:
- Post your confession(s) in the comments section
- It must be done anonymously (if you list your name I will delete it)
- Any thing goes
The Confessional is now open
17 comments:
Ok, here goes. I made my lenten goal of no Diet Coke for 40 days, but I ATE MY BODY WEIGHT IN CADBURY MINI EGGS this week. I feel sick, fat, and filled with self-loathing.
I genuinely dislike my boyfriend's friends, but have never said anything because I don't want to be that girl. I hate hanging out with them because I think that they have very little class and even less moral fiber.
i hate it when people put music on their blogs. thanks for making it optional.
I'm pregnant...but nobody knows yet! This is a great way of telling someone, but you don't really know who i am.
I totally know who you are!!
I listen to Oprah and Friends, XM Radio 156.
A LOT.
Something happens to me when I get behind the wheel. I get super angry and cuss a lot when I drive.
Do you really know who I am.....I bet ya don't!
Oh yes I do! And I just have to say: you guys didn't waste any time! But I am VERY happy for you, crazy woman.
I know I need to make some new changes in my life, like a new job, new place, new school, but I am terrified to let go of my old life.
I'm really good at what I do and am working on an advanced degree so that I can advance in my career, but all I really want to do is have a nice simple job that I don't have to think about when I leave, or better yet, no job at all.
amen to that last comment. Seriously. This advanced degree life is for the birds. If I didn't have student loans to pay back, I would quit in a heartbeat. I will not push my kids to be professionals or try to "change the world."
Actually, reading these, I know who you all are. This makes me really happy that I either:
1) know my peoples that well
or
2) know your writing styles that well.
Do you provide absolution for this confession? If not, it is so not worth it.
Um, YES, of course, I do! Duh.
I feel sometimes like life is pointless. Why are we going through all this crap? Oh yeah I know why, but doesn't help sometimes.
I have been seriously seeing someone for the past year. He also is married.
Post a Comment