Thanks to my current job, listed in my contacts are the cell phone numbers for BarackObama, historic presidential candidate and Joe Buck, charismatic 'NFL on Fox' announcer.
Even though I never would, whenever I feel like anonymously calling one of them up and yelling "Ohmigosh, I love you so much! Everything you do is pure gold!!" and then hanging up the phone; it's always Joe Buck.
I am so happy for you on your new job. You have to be one of the most amazing people I know. Pretty impressive the numbers you have. You could do alot with those. Ever thought of selling them :).
3 comments:
I am so happy for you on your new job. You have to be one of the most amazing people I know. Pretty impressive the numbers you have. You could do alot with those. Ever thought of selling them :).
Look at all the power you possess. You are A BRICK HOUSE!
Have rubber finger and personal stapler. Will travel.
Post a Comment