So I am going to make a new label and use it to combine and dispose of all the messy mind scurf I am constantly leaving around my head. In the blogging sense, I have 43 (YES! 43!) unfinished posts sitting in my drafts folder, mostly because they are undeserving of being fleshed out (no pun intended) into full blown blog entries. Plus, this makes me feel bad. I haven't had time to rant about things lately like I feel I rightfully should (Sorry I have been MIA the past two weeks) and I feel bad ranting when I have so many little things left unsaid. I mean, who am I to deprive you of my thoughts just because they're shorter than 2 paragraphs? And who knew blogging would involve so much guilt?
So here are a few housekeeping items to go over:
1. I hate receiving lectures, even well-meaning ones, from anyone younger than 24. 25? Ok, I can deal. 24? No. Shutyourpiehole, missy. Thankyouverymuch.
2. I really have no patience with Rastafarianism. This is becoming an increasingly prevalent thought.
3. Um, wow. Seriously. Someone needs to explain to me what's happening in the 'Prom' scene. Wow:
4. This week's music theme is brought to you by the joyful fact that Shiny, Happy, Spring has sprung here.
5. I was recently 'buddied' by someone on a public site that I didn't even know had 'buddies'. I thought 'Gee, that's nice. He must have liked what I posted.' No. The man has over 18,000 buddies. Whatta male bimbo.
3 comments:
I love your Housekeeping idea! I'm guilty of the partial post, too. I've got fragments of post ideas floating in my mind, which is frustrating.
And uh, someone needs to reduce Sharon's dosage.
It IS frustrating! No one tells you these things when you start blogging. No one.
And I know, right? I mean I love Canadians and all (that's right, Janae!) but Holy hell...
Sorry I don't comment much but I use Firefox so have to switch over to Explorer to comment :) Holy Moly what's with that video?? Hilarious! I clicked on their website and it has another short video (just slightly creepy!!) and then it says you can see more but you have to pay for them! what the??? Now you're gonna tell me you know these people, right?? lol :) joanne x
Post a Comment