Mar 16, 2008

Sunday Confession 13

I spent an hour watching part of a Keeping Up With The Kardashians mini-marathon this weekend and now I really loathe myself for it. I also ate four brownies and, amazingly, I still feel worse about watching the TV show than I do about eating the brownies.

3 comments:

user said...

Kill your television! Really, it is so liberating. We're not getting cable at the dream trailer. This Lenten challenge sold us. I always feel dirty after an afternoon of reality tv (unless it's Project Runway--now that's good stuff!).

jonutz gang said...

Good job on the brownies. I know it sounds crazy but sometimes we just need to indulge to make it through. I seem to do it everyday so 4 brownies in two days seems amazing. Glad you took time for yourself.

Maursupial said...

been there. . . not with that particular show, but I can recall a shameful weekend of watching the "America's Next Top Model" marathon...