Jan 9, 2010

Anything for a laugh

I had to poach this video from my sister-in-law's blog and share with you all. I was laughing so hard, I was crying. Lori said that Jackson is becoming accustomed to being a big brother and will occassionally interact with 3 month-old Allie (You have to LOVE her natural mohawk.) Today he had her laughing pretty hard until (of course) Lori got out the camera. The last few seconds are the BEST! Aren't they adorable??



It's also a perfect excuse to post this awesome picture of the kiddies at Christmas. Guess who gave them the jerseys? I asked Jackson if he could read what the shirt said and he said "Football, Basketball, Soccer." They're being raised right (i.e. not to be Ute fans.)

4 comments:

L said...

I've watched the video at least 10 times and I still laugh. Perhaps I should show more concern for my crying daughter. She is MUCH MORE sensitive than Jackson was. I may be in trouble.

Tammy and Alvin said...

Glad you can still laugh after last night.

Mycket said...

Well, I may have been crying before I started laughing. Also, I am on a lot of drugs.

Melissa said...

That is HILARIOUS! Allie is so, so cute! I LOVE the mohawk!