Jan 19, 2010

#1 Reason I need to get out of the house

At 1:40am, I caught myself watching a YouTube video with no audio. In fact, it's not even a video. It's photos and a written explantion of what a 15 year old girl would do if she were directing a video of Taylor Swift's "Invisible". A YouTube Powerpoint of wannabe video direction; complete with wardrobe, actors, timing and shot sequences laid out. I kid you not. Yet, I am almost 2 minutes into it before a sad thought escapes my addled mind and makes it out of my lips: "What is WRONG with you? STOP IT!"

I am fearing for my sanity.

3 comments:

L said...

Oh my gosh. That's hilarious. We need to schedule a video chat.

Emily N. said...

I am fearing for you too. You NEED to get out of the house!

Hayley's Comment said...

This is not okay Carren. Instead find me on Skype and we can video chat since I am three hours ahead and stay up really late.