In case you didn't believe me about the mean streets of NoVa, check this out. Green line....HAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAA. Thanks, Hoss.
It is the best thing ever. I love it!!!!!!!! Thanks for the shout out!
DUDE. Do you just wait around waiting for me to post something. You commented before I finished posting.
NO!, I just happened to see it on your site right after your posted it. BTW, I have thought the same about you and some of my posts.
yes, but I actually do wait around and wait for you to post something.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
It is the best thing ever. I love it!!!!!!!! Thanks for the shout out!
DUDE. Do you just wait around waiting for me to post something. You commented before I finished posting.
NO!, I just happened to see it on your site right after your posted it. BTW, I have thought the same about you and some of my posts.
yes, but I actually do wait around and wait for you to post something.
Post a Comment