Those letters annoy me. If I want to preview my comment, then they doubly annoy me. How do you remove them? Since I do not see the purpose in them either, I want them to be gone...
I am not sure if my comments require them. Do they? I never have to do it when leaving comments on my own blog - which I never do under a false identity, I might add.
7 comments:
I don't know what to say other than YES!
Those letters annoy me. If I want to preview my comment, then they doubly annoy me. How do you remove them? Since I do not see the purpose in them either, I want them to be gone...
I am not sure if my comments require them. Do they? I never have to do it when leaving comments on my own blog - which I never do under a false identity, I might add.
BTW, L - you can remove the verification under settings/comments in your dashboard.
In my family we attempt to define what those verification "words" actually mean. I'm not good at it, but my brother is a pro.
Sometimes I have to use them for things and sometimes I don't. I hate those nonsense "words" with a passion.
Your comments don't require them, which I greatly appreciate.
Post a Comment