Feb 5, 2010

Snowmageddon '10

While Snowpocalypse '09 was epic, it only ranked as the 7th worst snow storm in DC history. By all predictions, Snowmageddon '10 is supposed to be THE WORST EVER. This is on top of the 6 total inches we already got this week. Good thing I bought cheese, bread, butter and a tiny little 6X6 grill pan meant especially for grilled cheese sammiches while I shelter in place.

5 comments:

Hayley's Comment said...

Um 55 degrees here in Sunny Seattle SUCKERS! Oh, did you say grilled cheese? my favorite!

Susan said...

I'm jealous. I want to be snowed in - I've got tons of books to read. Boo for this dang desert and its relentless heat.

L said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
L said...

Make sure you're out and in BEFORE your steps get icy. ;)

Mycket said...

The current WORST STORM EVER is known as The Knickerbocker Storm) of 1922 with 28 inches.
I think that we have gotten a lot better at naming our storms.