Dec 19, 2009

I looked out the window and what did I see..

...The painful reminder that I didn't buy a snow shovel before yesterday.

We still have about another ~18 hours to go in this blizzard, it's coming down hard and we're already at over a foot of snow. DC does NOT do well in snow. They FREAK OUT. I'm hoping my flight home will be alright for Monday night. In the meantime, it's the perfect excuse to eat grilled cheese sammiches and not to leave the house all weekend.

6 comments:

L said...

Um, wow. It seems that you've had more snow than Utah this year. I hope you make it here safely. Can't wait to see you!

Maursupial said...

And really, what could be better than fried bread and cheese?

Mycket said...

I hope I can get out of my apartment, let alone on the plane. We're at 2 feet of snow now and it's still coming down!
But I have had two grilled cheesies.

Anonymous said...

So, what classic movie can you turn to as you are sequestored in space and time awating to be rescused by the warmth of the sun tomorrow.
--GB

Mycket said...

I've watched Heart and Souls and While You Were Sleeping. And two football games. One of which, may or may not, have been a rerun.

The Spencers said...

I love snow storms! We had a huge one two weeks ago and they even cancelled church in 4 stakes around the area here. It was absolutely crazy. Lots of people were snowed in. Anyways, I hope you can get out and on the plane. Have a Merry Christmas!