It was a wonderful Christmas. I got all that I wanted. A BYU win, time with the kiddies and my family, an iPhone, yummy food, my flights were not delayed, some good books and music. I hope you all have had an equally wonderful and peaceful holiday.
it was a tie between the spatula Jackson picked out for me because I "am going to make pancakes." and the set of Dickens books. I have wanted to start a collecting them, even if they are in paperbacks. I am glad to have them.
3 comments:
I watched the game and thought of you! love you and miss you.
And what was your favorite present?
it was a tie between the spatula Jackson picked out for me because I "am going to make pancakes." and the set of Dickens books. I have wanted to start a collecting them, even if they are in paperbacks. I am glad to have them.
Post a Comment