8 more hours and we're at two feet. It's a very heavy, wet snow. The power went out last night for about twevle hours. But I was in the middle of a Hallmark movie, so I think it was nature's intervention. It did get super cold in the house. I threw some food in a cooler and then threw that outside - to save the cheese of course.
We'll survive.
7 comments:
Are you recycling snow pictures?
I wish. That's a new one. Just heard that it's supposed to snow on tuesday and Wednesday. Awesome. (and I can't be sarcastic enough about that)
Just so long as you save the cheese. ;) Stay warm!
Does the president read your blog or did you steal the storm title from him?
http://www.cnn.com/2010/US/weather/02/06/winter.storm/index.html?hpt=T1
TV said we got 30 inches up here, but we didn't lose power...so you win.
We both stole it from the Capitol Weather Gang of the Washington Post
Bbbbbrrrrrrrrrrrr! Stay warm and enjoy the winter wonderland!
How are you??? We got a measley 18 inches here, but are expecting more this afternoon. Still, nothing compared to DC!
Hope you have enough cheese!
Post a Comment