Feb 9, 2010

Chaos at the grocery store

We're expecting another 10-20 inches of snow tonight and I was running out of food. So of course I've joined the panicked masses at the grocery store.

You'd think they'd run out of milk or toilet paper. Oh no. What is ravaged first in a snow induced crisis? The ice cream.

Dammit! That was my idea!

7 comments:

Freddy said...

lol, I love it. Sorry you missed the ice creme

Maursupial said...

It's official. You are now living in a national disaster area. No ice cream?? What's next, Communism??? If it makes you feel better, it's raining in Vegas! How will we make it through!!

Mycket said...

Hoss - don't tell me YOU already got ice cream.
Maurs! I love it! I think that our National Terrorism levels should be redone to match the level of ice cream consumption. In this case, we ARE in a national disaster area.
PS - communism is already coming

Freddy said...

No ice creme here!

Grace Rich said...

Why are you east coasters getting all the snow that we need!? Just remember when you were a kid and getting snowed in was possibly the best thing that could ever happen to you! Enjoy the Hallmark movies!

Malissa said...

Not another one! Good luck making it through this storm.

I took my kids to the BYU creamery two days ago. I remembered your smiling face behind the counter!! I had to have a scoop of bishop's bash. Yummo! Still ice cream in Provo- no national disaster there:)

Mycket said...

Funny, I don't remember smiling much behind the counter.