As mentioned here, I have some really whacked out dreams when I am hopped up on drugs; which I am, thanks to a cold that I got almost immediately following (and thus I believe is the cause) a massage. But that is another story.
I JUST woke up from a dream that I can't discuss in this forum. But I will tell you that it involved me, my sister, my bf Tristy, Griz and Dot Com from 30 Rock, public urnination, a snooty French couple, an opera called "The Italian" and getting kicked out of what I am pretty sure was a funeral home.
Whoa. It is a good thing I don't use recreational drugs.
11 comments:
Interesting.... I will always remember the story about how your hand started to curl up towards your face but you couldn't do anything about it. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
That was a medically induced hallucination and I was awake. It was very Wizard of Oz-y. Man, that was awful.
Once again..... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
hahahahahahahhahahahahahhahah
That's funny. Now I want to hear the story that Janna's talking about!
Not only was it curling up towards her, she starting hitting herself in the face with it. If it hadn't been so funny, it would have been really scarry. May I add my own HAHAHAHAHAHAHA, but please what ever you do, I don't want to hear about public urination. But you can ask Janna about the little hispanic boy that was plastered against the wall... in Idaho Falls.
That's it. I am blocking my family from my blog.
I'm intrigued. I've never dreamed of Griz and Dot Com, but I have had MANY public urination dreams. I should be more ashamed to admit that.
About car boot sales.......... have a look at this http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Car_boot_sale
It's our version of having a yard/garage sale, only it's held usually in a field or car park and you put all your 'junk' in your car and sell it from there. HTH :)
What the What?! I love your NyQuil dreams... I need more details!
This is beautiful!!!
Post a Comment