
10/7/08 - "Standerd" Cab
10/17/08 - My sister and her friend making Muppet faces while visiting me
11/08/08 - Scrapbooking weekend
11/10/08 - So You Think You Can Dance Touring Show
11/14/08 - Dear friends while on a Bob Evan run
12/6/08 - Air Force One buzzing by Lincoln Financial Field
So what have we learned: I love football, Bob Evans, taking photos while driving, demanding a higher standard of spelling from public cab companies, my sister, craftiness, long scrapbooking weekends, the honors that come with the office of the President of the United States, my friends, SYTYCD, travel (photos taken in three different states), vistors, and Philadelphia.






6 comments:
Your sister's all grown up. What is J up to now? Did I tell you that my brother S is in the MTC going to NC?
Amazing how that happens! She's at the Y - Sophomore. The kid is going on a mish next September. Although, she is 6'1", so it's becoming harder to call her a kid.
oH how I love seeing random pictures in someones phone. Because the are most often just that... random! Can't wait for you to come to UTAH! (what day do you fly in on again?)
Chels- 24th
I love it Carren! I think the last few pics on my cell phone are all of Austen. What does that say about me? I've turned into that sad spinster like I've always feared. Oh well. Off to make him some clothes! :)
Your sister does a really good muppet face!
Post a Comment