Dec 9, 2008

why why why why am I up?

It's 4:21am and I am up because I don't want to sleep (despite the fact that I need to get up in 3 hours.) I've wasted hours upon hours stalking people from my past. I think last week's stalking episode wasn't just an episode, but the beginnings of a full blown epidemic.

Did you know that this interweb thing is just chockabock FULL of information about people? I googled myself and found the last three cities I lived in, my parents names and my phone number when I was in college. Creepy.

I stalked someone I kind of knew through someone else, but never met. That person has since gotten married, had two kids, moved twice, is divorced and now living in UT. Crazy. Why do I care? I don't really. But I'm kind of trapped in this vicious cycle.

It almost makes me half tempted to join Facebook, just so I can learn more. Or just become a private investigator. I'd be a good P.I. - apparently because I refuse to sleep while on the case...

No comments: