Aug 25, 2008

Sunday Confession 24

So I am not doing so hot at my blogging resurgance. I think it has a lot to do with the fact I'm running out of things to confess.
But the following things must be said, so here we go:

1) I used to think that Kevin Nealon was the least funny member of SNL ever. I've recently changed my mind-he's actually pretty funny.

2) Thanks to the fact that my stylist abandoned me (see previous post that I can't link easily because I am blackberry blogging in bed at 2am), I've had to move on to Ferdinand, who is twice as expensive and I am pretty sure loathes the very thought of me because I am a blond Mormon Republican. But his cuts are fabulous, so we continue our little dance of humiliation: he hates that I keep coming back, but gets back at me by bleeding me dry every 8 weeks.
3) It is a special kind of depression when a movie you thought could be really good actually sucks.

4) This week, I'm going on vacation for 10 glorious days with the homiest of all homies, the Little Truckers. We're road tripping in a magical location but not bringing the 100 oz (think about how big that is for a second and sit in shock and awe) travel mugs my brother (we'll give him the anonymous blogger moniker of "Kendall") gave each of us for Christmas last year because of baggage restrictions. Dammit.

5) As I leave on vacation, I hope to try blackberry blogging and a try a 'photo of the day.'...we'll see how that goes.

4 comments:

Maursupial said...

I used to have a stylist that hated me. . . I'm pretty sure, any way. The last haircut convinced me of that fact.

Anonymous said...

You should find someone else to do your locks then. I can ask around and get back to you, on who should cut your locks. If you can guess who this is and get back in touch with me before Labor Day.

Pops said...

LOVE the moniker... I always knew my anonymity was save with you.

Mycket said...

Preppy Republican - I am mostly sure that this is Morris. Right? Sorry I didn't get back to you sooner, but I took off for vacation.