Aug 12, 2008

Bored at work

I've decided that for a new work hobby, I'm going to collect pictures of bed head. NO, not the product, but the actual "I-just-got-up-and-I-have-no-idea-why-you're-taking-a-picture-of-me, jerkface" hairstyle.

So, I am making an international World Wide Web plea: Send me your photos, people! I'll post them! I can be the newest website sensation! Even bigger than Stuff on My Cat, Crying While Eating or Socks and Sandals.

Give me your tired, your poorly styled,
Your huddled masses yearning to lie flat,

The wretched refuse of your teeming fore(head).
Send these, the untidy of the AM, tempest-tossed to me.


1 comment:

Wendy Niceler said...

I'll work on finding some bedhead pictures for you. I may send some of my own b/c seriously when I was younger I had some really hard cases of bed head. In fact my roommates in college would some times wait for me outside my bedroom door in the morning just to see what the passing night had done. Slumber parties in Jr High were brutal... Also, it is always great to find another Twilight lover!! Sooo addicted it's not even funny. And then it was even more fun to see that my best friend Mandy and I are not the only ones who remember Christian Bale from the old days. I still have the Newsise soundtrack and script for that matter, memorized. "Headlines don't sell papes! Newsies sell papes!" Sigh... they don't makem like they used to...