Aug 10, 2008

None Day Confession 1

I am running out of things to 'confess', but apparently it doesn't matter since NO ONE READS MY BLOG ANYMORE. In the immortal words of Sam: "Comments = love."

4 comments:

Pops said...

I actually read it all the flipping time, but I always use firefox. I log on and like an idoit I always got to comment and it won't let me. I always say "One day I'll use internet explore and leave a comment..." but it never happens. Today you forced my hand, and I had to comment.

I love your freaking gutz! Your my favorite older sister.

Maursupial said...

I know about the no comments sadness. Hmmmm that reminds me. You haven't commented on mine for awhile. I'm hurt. Deeply, irrevocably hurt. Oh wait, no I'm not! I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!

Mycket said...

Touche, Maurs. Touche. Love you too!!

Susan said...

Hey, c'mon, I read your blog all the time. It's not exactly the most uplifting one I read, but it's probably the funniest. I really hope you feel better and happier soon!