This community service message is brought to you by the following video (ohmigosh, I have the most annoying voice and laugh ever - please ignore that.)
And thus Jackson was introduced to Tarzan (he's holding on to one side of the swing that Kendall dismantled.) Kendall flew him around the swingset several times. We even left for about an hour to get Cafe Rio (yum!) and when we came back, Jax was on the front lawn. I barely opened the car door when he asked to play Tarzan again. He was waiting and waiting with only one thing on his mind.
Kendall, shortly after this video was taken, promised to get the Tarzan DVD (one of my favorite Disney movies) from Grandpa Bear. I told him I would bring it back up to him in a few days. Unfortunately, it was nowhere to be found at Grandpa's and then I flew home. Yesterday, four weeks AFTER this incident, while talking to my brother, Jackson got on the phone with the following reprimand: "Carren. (4-year-old really upset pause) I thought you were going to get the Tarzan movie from Grandpa Bear and bring it to my house." Holy crud! This kid is good! He's got a mind like a steel trap. He doesn't forget ANYTHING. And now I was on the hook for something KENDALL promised. (Thank goodness for Amazon 2 day delivery!) Scott and Lori better be prepared to follow through on everything they promise this kid!
5 comments:
1. I love your laugh.
2. Be thankful for Jackson's astounding memory. It means eventually we will have to follow through on the promise to come visit you and go the beach.
If you turn up the video at the end, you can hear Jackson's little "Nooooooo" when I ask if he knows who Tarzan is.
I had no idea that was a promise made to him! I thought that was just a promise made to me! Now I am going to be in cahoots with Jax and remind you/him all the time. That won't annoy you AT ALL!
This video makes me happy. That's all.
NOBODY can manipulate like a niece or nephew. Seriously. I have 11 of them, and they all can get me. I am with "L" I love your laugh too.
CUTENESS! Kendall sure got a workout that day, huh?
I loved hearing your voice!
Post a Comment