Jul 16, 2010

Top 5: Favorite things about this commercial

I LOVE LOVE LOVE these Old Spice Commercials and this is a super fantastic parody.
1) The Mormons have a sense of humor.
2) "Liberry"
3) I would like a celestial sandwich, please. (SNACK ZONE? WTW? That's new.)
4) My brain is now diamonds because I went to BYU (and occasionally went to the liberry.)
5) Man with plant lying on top of him at 00:19. I know I would find some creative places to sleep, but that is a little obvious.

7 comments:

kimi + joe said...

Awesome. I really should have spent more time there...

Maursupial said...

THANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOU for that. I myself was a fan of the HBLL while a scholar (snicker) at the Y. I loved loved loved that.

Susan said...

Oh, that is hilarious! Love it.

Freddy said...

Maury, the library was NEVER that nice when we were at The BYU. They were still building it when we graduated. With that said, I do love a good library visit and I spent A LOT of time at the HBLL!

Mycket said...

Hoss - it was STILL called the HBLL prior to it's current form of awesome celestial sandwichness.

Hayley's Comment said...

HOLY CRAP THAT'S FUNNY!

Emily N. said...

I saw this the other day and laughed pretty hard. Man, did I spend a lot of time in that place--before it was so nice even. The place had a huge pit beside it during much of my time there. And snack area?? They have come a long way!