While home (I will post more about recent trips soon), we had a small - meaning JUST my immediate family - reunion. We played games, had a picnic, went 'exploring', wore matching shirts, played with our iPhones. It was a fantastic time. We also had family photos taken.
For those of you in the Salt Lake/Utah Valley, I cannot recommend our photogapher, Laura Sheneman (http://studiosixteenphoto.blogspot.com/) enough. She was patient, thoughtful, energetic, and obviously VERY talented. You can't beat her prices, either. She spent so much time with us, taking almost 600 photos, editing them and then giving us the rights to publish and print the 4 discs of 300 hi-res photos she sent back to me today. I think Mom might even like a few of these.
7 comments:
I am SO happy with how they turned out! I'm stealing your slideshow for my blog. Thanks!
How fun! Cute little kids. I like the black & white one of you. Very nice!
Thanks for sharing.
--GB
So beautiful! No wonder you gush about your nieces and nephews. Also, your BW headshot is stunning.
BEAUTIFUL!
aww, thanks, guys. They turned out great.
You all look fabulous--and especially you, Carren! Great job on the photographer. If we ever have a need in that area, I will be sure to get her info from you. :)
Post a Comment