Jul 2, 2009

Update on Top 5

Yes, I think that these things are important enough to keep you all updated on them. Also, it should be noted that I really love summer TV shows (sans reality TV - and I do not count SYTYCD and Project Runway as reality TV) and movies. These changes may have been affected by that.

Christian Bale - Despite the constant news of his violent tantrums and general people hating, I can't help it. *le sigh*

Mark Feuerstein - His new show, Royal Pains, is GREAT. Good Summer watching, but I did first fall in love with him during his stint on The West Wing. My favorite Pinko Commie Socialist TV show.

Stephen Colbert - He is hilarious. I mean, really, really, really, funny. Gotta love any man that can make you laugh like that every day.

Ricky Schroder - Will never leave this list. Ever. You never forget your first true love. I just need to find a newer pic...

Karl Urban - Making a great splash earlier this summer as Bones in the new Star Trek movie, I have to admit Karl Urban has looked better than in that movie. Ex:

3 comments:

Melissa said...

Nice. Christian Bale has been on my list since Empire of the Sun.

Hayley's Comment said...

see i can comment. ha ha. I heart christian bale and don't care about the weird stuff that much either, just looking at him is enough for me.

Grace Rich said...

I love the running update. And as you know from our time as roommies, I also am eternally in love with Jack, I mean Christian Bale. But I do think your list is missing Johnny Depp. He's my Ricky Shroder.