Jul 30, 2009

Top 5: Random Thoughts

5) I get really frustrated when I have to watch commercials. I often watch something I REALLY want to watch about 30 minutes later than it is broadcast, just so I don't have to watch commercials. And if I happen to be fast forwarding through time and suddenly run into that little wall called The Present, then I will keep pushing the fast forward button. Because watching commercials in jumpy little bits somehow makes me feel better.

4) Cherries are not so great when eaten in large, large quantities. I should have learned this lesson when I was 6 and my brother Scott and I were caught in the basement eating an entire bushel of cherries.

3) No matter how hard I try, I am not a fan of dark chocolate.

2) For someone who is chronically tactless and bullying, I am actually pretty gifted at interpersonal diplomacy and roommate wartime negotiations.

1) Obviously, I think I am in a blogging rut.

3 comments:

L said...

We're more similar than I thought. My cherry limit is 5, can't stand dark chocolate, and refuse to watch live TV. You ARE great at interpersonal diplomacy, although I don't really see the bullying so much. All your sibs say that, but I just don't see it.

Mycket said...

Well, it could be that they grew up with it for 17 years before I learned to harness my powers in front of other people. ;)

Hayley's Comment said...

I enjoy your random thoughts. It makes me miss you...a lot.