I've finally taken out the recycling and counted the cans in the bin. Drum roll, please..........There were 136 cans.
That's only about 4 a weekend over 9 months. Frankly, I'm kind of disappointed in myself. It makes my previous post seem kind of weak, like a bunch of trash talkers that can't stand up to a real test...like the Dallas Cowboys. But let's keep in mind that it is essentially only 28-36 waking hours in a weekend and doesn't even count, for instance, my Breakfast Coke cans. Trust me, the addiction is real.
Anyway, that makes HAYLEY the winner! I love you guys, but apparently you aren't entirely familiar with the size of a Coke can in your average sized recycling bin. I'd hate to see how you'd do at those "How many jelly beans are in the jar" things at the fair. Really, Alvin, you're a statistician. I thought you would have had a leg up on this thing.
HT, I'll be sending you a $10 iTunes card (and your shirt and swimsuit that was in the missing luggage* and I keep forgetting to send back) unless you want something else...let me know.
*Note if anyone else had won, your prize would have been Hayley's shirt and swimsuit.
1 comment:
Well I would like to think I was semi-close to getting the number right. I was only over by a bit. :(
Post a Comment