It's quite amazing when you think about all the hard work and all of the history and tradition that goes into making this day special. From all over the world, every color and origin should be celebrated on this day.
Happy National Cheese Day, everyone! I, for one, am going to exercise my hope for a better romano and a brighter fontina by heading over to Alexandria's own, Cheesetique, for some Irish Heritage Cheddar.
I heard there was also some other thing going on up near the Capitol, but who knows what that's about.
4 comments:
He He. You make me laugh my friend, you make me laugh. (And I'm so happy to be able to comment!
I celebrated by having Mac and Cheese that night. It was great. I love me some cheese
I heart cheese! I had me a cheeseburger to celebrate this day of deliciousness.
He He He. If I had known it was national cheese day, I could have had some cheese to go along with my kids' whine. (Pretty much all morning long.)
Initially, I was so excited to read your report of the 'other happenings' in the area. You had me fooled.
Post a Comment