I have NOTHING. NO. THING. going on in my life right now. I like it. I like coming home early and lying on my sofa until it's time to go to bed and then I do it all over again the next day. It does, unfortunately, mean I am in a blog rut. However, a few random thoughts have escaped my adled mind and I present them for you here...sad as they may be.
1) I had a cold last week. Boo colds.
2) Dearest brother Scott, I think you need to be more thoughtful and understanding to your wife and kids. They are tired and need sleep. I can say that because I am 2,300 miles away and you can't hit me from here. Also, the more I watch 30 Rock, the more I think you will look like Jack Donaghy in 25 years.
3) I have spent almost a week obsessively looking for a modest, fun, bridesmaid-ish dress for a wedding 6 months away. It's going to be a long hunt.
4) My bosses LOVE me. And I love them and we're just very happy over here. Now if corporate would just throw more money our way...
5) The sun is starting to shine! Hallelujah! There could be an end soon to this cold, dark winter.
6) Spring is often my trip-planning time. This year will be no exception. I've got 6 on the books thus far.
7) BYU spring football practice started Monday. There is a question as to whom will be our QB this year. There are three possibilities (well, really only 2) and Coach has said that the decision could go into the fall. So there is this saga to look forward to. Also, there seems to be more running back talent on the team this year, which is exciting.
8) For Christmas, Trist gave me the Big Ass Book of Crafts. Now that it is supposed to be gorgeously warm this weekend, I plan on accomplishing one or two this weekend. So don't be surprised if some of you get some rather odd homemade birthday presents this year.
9) Blah. I can't even think of two more things. That's how bored I am with my own life right now. I can't imagine how bored YOU must be.
5 comments:
I miss you! Lets craft together.
Scott does have "the piercing blue eyes of a Siberian Husky".
True. But does he braid your hair? Wait, nevermind, I don't wanna know.
Oh my friend. We are living similar lives right now, only I DON'T like it. I'm bored. I need a change. I want to move. But, because of the lovely economy I can't BOO!
i never get bored reading your blog. never.
Post a Comment