My nephew is cuter than yours. (Thanks for sending this, D.)
He's super cute. . . maybe not cuter than my 3, but cute.
well, bring it Maurs! Let's have a Nephew-off
Oh, you do NOT even want to go there. My nephew Curtis ALONE could out cute every other kid on the planet, and don't get me going on Mason.
He IS cute, no doubt about it!!! Have a fun and happy birthday! Don't wake up sunday too sore from moving:) Seems to happen to me! LOL
I heart you. I miss you. That's all. Oh, one more thing. He's super duper cute and since I don't have a nephew you definitely win!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
He's super cute. . . maybe not cuter than my 3, but cute.
well, bring it Maurs! Let's have a Nephew-off
Oh, you do NOT even want to go there. My nephew Curtis ALONE could out cute every other kid on the planet, and don't get me going on Mason.
He IS cute, no doubt about it!!! Have a fun and happy birthday! Don't wake up sunday too sore from moving:) Seems to happen to me! LOL
I heart you. I miss you. That's all. Oh, one more thing. He's super duper cute and since I don't have a nephew you definitely win!
Post a Comment