This was my week off from any sort of work. My goal was to pack about 50% of my stuff so I wouldn't have to work too hard during the rest of the month. But of course, that's not happened. I have been really sick the last four days with a massive head cold. I have learned, however, that online shopping really helps to strengthen the immune system and buoy the spirits.
I've gone a little crazy in planning and furnishing my new apartment, which is not even yet ready for habitation. It seems that every time I sneeze, I lose a couple hundred dollars. I had better feel well soon or I am not going to be able to afford rent. I can't wait for you all to visit and see my cute new place!
3 comments:
hey,
Sorry to hear you are sick. Guess it's going around every where because we have it too. Hope it didn't cost you too much. Hope you are feeling better soon.
Carren,
I hope you're feeling better. There's nothing worse than being sick when you know you have things to do.
It's so hard not to overspend when you're excited about a new apartment. CONGRATS!!
Hey there!
Hope you're feeling better now! There's nothing worse then feeling sick and knowing there's so much to do. Good luck with the move! (I think that's coming up... right?)
Janae
Post a Comment