May 7, 2010

Settling Jerkfacemate update

FYI - ending it with Settling Soulmate did NOT go well last night. If I was having doubts before, his rude and immature behavior totally sealed it. For instance: Him - "If you're still single in 2 years, I am going to laugh in your face." Me - "If I am still single in 2 years, I will be grateful because it means I'm not with you." *Sigh* Once again, I have come to terms with being single. FOR. EVER.

10 comments:

Jillian said...

Wow. Just wow. I mean....I've had thoughts like that in my head before, but he really went and took it to the next level of pathetic immaturity.

You should put a reminder in your phone to send him a "Thank God I am not with you anymore/I would rather die celibate and alone than still be with you today" card on the two year mark of that conversation.

Mycket said...

Welllll, if you're interested, he's in Vegas as we speak. Go get 'em Tiger.
I think this is a GENIUS idea. Reminder added!

L said...

I am sorry he was such a jerk, but I'm proud of your AWESOME comeback. Even in an awkward breakup moment, you're still on your toes. LOVE YOU!

Maursupial said...

What an idiot! And, boy are you ever right. Life it too short/long to spend time being shackled to a moron.

stargazer said...

And while your at it, you might find a card that says something like "so I hear you are divorced again....why am I not surprised!!!"

Or "I bought you a soccer goalie's net...........to help you catch a clue!"

Or "Does three-strikes-your-out mean anything to you? How about four? Five?

Ok,I will stop. But I just may come up with a good one eventually.

Hayley's Comment said...

Jim says he sounds like a Utah Ute. ie: jackass! Even though I was a Ute and a Cougar at one point in my life.

Mycket said...

He WAS a Ute. Tell Jim I love him. and deep down in your heart, you were never a Ute.

Tristan Takos said...

Want me to make him sleep with the fishes?

Mycket said...

Trist- yes, actually. Can you call Vinnie Panvinni?

Melissa said...

WHOA! Who says that??? What a jerkface. I can't believe someone would actually say that. You are sooo much better than that.

Now on to more important things than him -- like paint colors!