Had an experience today where I ALMOST joined Facebook. Almost.
I unexpectedly heard from one of my best friends in high school, with whom I lost contact with almost 15 years ago. While trading emails, she said to check out her Facebook page, which of course, I won't (can't). But I did find out that practically everyone I knew from Decatur, Il 1990-1994 is on Facebook and are all friends. There they are! All of them! Being friends and 'walling' or whatever it is that you people do. But they are doing it without me and I was sad.
But then I sneezed or something and the moment passed and I am still facebook-free. Whew.
2 comments:
That was close, I was almost tempted too but i just cannot do it. Facebook is a horrible mistress.
Yep, that's why I'm on there. I've reconnected with lots of high school friends. I'm not addicted (luckily--it could get that way if you let it), but Facebook does pretty much own me now. sigh.
Post a Comment