Apr 1, 2009

Top 5: Good/Bad Ideas I've had this week.

Good Idea: Cutting back on non-essentials whilst unemployed.
Bad Idea: Missing a bi-annual dentist check-up. I swear, my tooth knew to hurt the second it knew it was not insured.

Good Idea: Actively keeping busy with projects whilst unemployed.
Bad Idea: Not finishing any of the projects before becoming employed and now having a longer 'to do' list than before.


Good Idea: Spending four days with a dear friend visiting from out of town.
Bad Idea: Letting a person with walking-pneumonia spend four days in your house right before you have to start a new job. (You know I still love you, HT)

Good Idea: Buying Lysol to disinfect your house after said sick friend left.
Bad Idea: Not really paying attention while using Lysol and spraying it right in your face, so your eyes are red and watery on your first day of work anyway.

Good Idea: Planning vacations to have something to look forward to throughout the year.
Bad Idea: Purchasing vacations before finding out that your new job has SEVERAL fewer vacation days per year than you are used to.

No comments: