I am feeling bored and restless and all squibbly lately. It could be any number of things: I usually get like this around my birthday; It's also spring feverish around here; I haven't done ANYTHING noteworthy lately (hence the lack of blogging.) Basically, I am thinking that I might need a change. Hence, this list.
Granted, I don't have the sleek, foreign/emaciated/drug-battered physique to pull off these short hairdos, nor does the world have the fondness for the 1990s that would still make these looks hot. But I still am a short-haired soul and I can still dream.
5) La Femme Nikita. Adorable bad-ass, that's the look I would love to have.
4) Only You. OK, she bugs in this movie. But her hair is super cute. Actually, the same thing can be said of Reese Witherspoon in Sweet Home Alabama.

3) You've Got Mail. Just LOOK at how much volume her hair has. JEALOUS!

2) Amelie. No need for explanation. Seriously.
1) Sliding Doors. THE. CUT. Anyone who knows me, knows just ohhowmuch I have coveted this hairstyle. With many, many years of sad attempts. Maybe during the Resurrection, if I am lucky.

4 comments:
Oh lu lu, that Gwen look would be great on you. And happy early birthday! Hope the special day is grand and glorious!
Ooooh, you know how I feel your pain on this!!! I, too, have a short-haired soul but my many, many failed attempts at cute short hair (most of which you have witnessed!) have shown me I don't have a short-haired face and bod. I came thisclose to cutting it all off again about a month ago. I repeated my mantra "you don't look good with short hair you don't look good with short hair" and I settled for bangs. Disaster. But bangs grow out pretty quickly. Sigh.
Yeah, I had pretty short hair through out my mission and it wasn't until I came home and really looked at my pictures that I realized I did not look good with that short of hair. Bummer.
I do love me some La Femme Nikita, I'm a huge fan of the tv show, but she has long blond hair.
I am always trying to copy Reese W. and you rightfully pointed out Gwyneth's cute short cut...maybe someday when I stop caring about my looks again, last few months of pregancy?
love them all! I believe I had THE. CUT when that movie came out. Jim called it my "Lesbian hair" (no offense to anyone). I love short hair! I LOVE LOVE LOVE IT and am frustrated that I am growing it long for the wedding. Oh but just you wait until two weeks after the wedding. I already have the appointment to chop it off! Oh how i love short hair. Oh how i love your blonde cute short hair.
Post a Comment