Hanging out in Boston with Court and Trist for my birthday weekend! The weather is amazing and all the wonderful flowers and blooms DC no longer has are here! We found them!
We went to the Red Sox/Orioles game last night. It was so fun to be in the historic stadium!
I've also been running around OBSESSED with this new app called "hipstomatic." It's a camera that turns pictures shot on my iPhone into AMAZING shots of deliciousness. How cool is this!?




We went to the Red Sox/Orioles game last night. It was so fun to be in the historic stadium!
I've also been running around OBSESSED with this new app called "hipstomatic." It's a camera that turns pictures shot on my iPhone into AMAZING shots of deliciousness. How cool is this!?
4 comments:
happy birthday Carren!
First off, happy early bday to my bestest. Second, Those are the kind of photos I want at my wedding! The guy we wanted charged like 6000 dollars and we said no thanks! Um, you are now my unofficial histrographic (whatever you called it) photographer! I LOVE THEM. AND I LOVE YOU.
I will run around getting as many photos as I can for you! I miss you. It's hard to travel without you!
I love the pictures! They look wonderful. Is this the beginning of your year of picture history? It is such a great idea. Happy Birthday. I knew from the moment I saw you that you had big plans and were going far with your life.
Post a Comment