May 15, 2008

Mama, I'm comin' home

So, based on my ranting (or lack thereof) the past few weeks, I am sure you can tell that I am not very happy right now and need a break. So I just bought a ticket to go home for my nephew's 2nd birthday. How can you be grumpy around that little guy?? I think that we can all agree I need this. At the very least, I hope to quit complaining by then.

4 comments:

Maursupial said...

Good for you!!! Sometimes a girl gotta go see her mom. Have a wonderful time.

Melissa said...

exactly what Maury said!

And, if nothing else, you're still way cuter than Ozzy Osborne and have way better hair. No matter what, you always have cute hair!

Mycket said...

oh Melis...You haven't seen me in quite some time. I am no sporting a mop on my head. It is BAD.
That's it. I am getting my hair cut TONIGHT!

jonutz gang said...

I hope all is going well. Sorry I haven't say hi for awhile. My mac won't let me leave comments. Hope you had a great trip. Hope things get better at work and your apartment is awesome. Thinking of you.