Dec 21, 2007

Inaugural Post

I told a friend yesterday that I wanted to start a blog detailing my frustrations. Naturally, he thought I meant my frustrations with him. No, Will, that would require a completely separate blog. :P

But don't worry, all.

This blog is not going to be boring or depressing or entirely frustrating (only insomuch as my own life will be, that is). But I have not kept in touch with people as much as I have wanted to and I want to know about your lives as well. If you have a blog, send me the link! I want to read it! And then link to it so everyone else I know will find out just how awesome my friends are!


So there you go, the blog is born. And as my dear friend Julie says: "Get excited, people!"

1 comment:

The Spencers said...

Hi Carren!!!

Hey how ya doing? I found your blog through Sarah. Email me at richjanae@hotmail.com and I will invite you onto my blog. Sorry we just had an experience that we didn't like so we blocked it. But I'd love for you to view it. Hope you have a MERRY CHRISTMAS. I was actually just thinking about you the other day...wondering what your address is. I have a picture and christmas card for you!! You'll have to email it to me!!

Love ya,
Janae