Oct 3, 2010

Top 10: Random thoughts from this week

I am trying to get back in the habit of blogging regularly, so you'll probably see a few lists. 

1) Oh man, I love riding on trains. Except for the ones in Hungary. 
2) I didn't wake up on Wednesday thinking I would see my family that night. But TA-DA!
3) I have begun referring to my iPhone power meter as my life force. That's probably not good. 
4) Riddle me this: I arrived at the airport 2.5 hours early, went through security 3 times and still had to run to the gate while hearing my name called (incorrectly) on the PA system informing me I had 2 minutes to get to the gate or they WOULD leave me. 
5) My heart still holds a special place for Michael Bolton. 
6) I love my family.
7) Worst words ever: "We do have a full [stinking, crowded, super hot, crying, four and a half hour] flight tonight."
8) I have beautiful friends. Inside and out. 
9) What the hell is WRONG with Chris Johnson?
10) I travel so much, I can honestly say I prefer Airbus planes to Boeing. 


3 comments:

L said...

It was so fun to see you on Wednesday! It made my day.

Oh how I'm sorry about #4. I can just feel like airport anxiety growing inside you. And I love that #6 is considered a "random thought".

L said...

I just saw AJ's sign in photo of the day....LOVE it!

Mycket said...

I still haven't gotten around to mailing it yet, sorry! Will soon!