Sep 21, 2009

Special Bulletin

We interrupt this ongoing Travel Log for this important news update... The Niece has arrived!
At 10 lbs 3 oz and 23 inches, she is definitely taking after her Dad's side of the family and is now almost as big as her older brother. No word yet on the name. Jackson INSISTS that her name should be Allie. Grandpa Bear has decided to nickname her Ladybug. We're all happy she is healthy and Lori is doing well, although I have no idea how. That is one huge kid. I can't wait to meet her next week!

4 comments:

BYU Loser said...

She's gorgeous! But I gave her the nickname ladybug!

Malissa said...

Congratulations to you and the family!! So exciting to have a new little one around!! Keep us posted on the name. Do we need to bombard someone with e-mails for you to get Reagan?

Hayley's Comment said...

CONGRATS. I'm kind of feeling for Lori right now, that can't feel good.

ejnorton said...

What a cutie! and love that hair! 10 lbs.--wow...her mother must be feeling so much better now. :)