Job hunt, job hunt, interview, movies, shower, phone call, interview, sleep, RockBand, sleep, email, job hunt, read, job hunt, sleep, movies, email, email, go outside the house, interview, sleep, sleep, phone call, RockBand, RockBand, go to Boston, hang out with awesome friends, walk out onto frozen Walden pond, read, discover that my grumpy, loner soul mate died in 1862, job hunt, interview, interview, interview, shower, RockBand, shower, movies, email, sleep, sleep, phone call, plan wedding shower, job hunt, job hunt, interview, movies, shower, sleep, interview, RockBand, RockBand, phone call, phone call, sleep, RockBand, sleep, don't go outside the house because it snowed 7 inches, email, job hunt, read, phone call, job hunt, sleep, movies, phone call, phone call, shower, lunch with Hoss, interview, post on blog.
There you go. That's everything I have done since my last post. It's been a fantastic 3 weeks. Sorry, I haven't posted, MELISSA,...I've been uh....busy?
3 comments:
Most important thing you did in that entire paragraph was have lunch with Hoss
Thank you!!! Sounds pretty good! Hope the interview went well yesterday. Fingers were crossed!!!!
I'm glad that you're still alive and well! You'll get a job in no time I'm sure.
Post a Comment